It's easy to become a member of TheatreKidz Rowley. Just follow the simple steps below, and before you know it, you could be part of our amazing theatre group.
1. Browse the website - have a look at who we are, check out the gallery of photos and see what people have to say about us.
2. If you think TheatreKidz Rowley is right for you, contact us! The best way to do this is by calling or texting the number above. You can also email us, send us a message via our Facebook page, or use the contact form on this site.
3. We will need to know various pieces of information. We will need your name, age, and a contact number, so if you are texting, sending a message on Facebook or emailing, please include this information.
4. If there are spaces available, you can come along to the next session to see whether TheatreKidz Rowley is for you. Download and complete the membership form (below) and bring it with you on the day. You pay for just one week, then if you decide to return, you pay the remaining half terms fees the following week.
5. Once you are a member, you purchase either your TheatreKidz T Shirt or Hoodie, which you wear each week to the sessions.
6. Finally, you have fun! TheatreKidz Rowley is about having fun and making new friends, whilst also developing dancing, singing and acting skills, together with building confidence!
It's as simple as that! We hope to hear from you soon!
Old Hill Church
If you have any queries or wish to book your child's place, please contact us:
Or use our contact form.